Agriculture packaging market manufacturers are mainly highlighting on mounting footprint through convenience and sustainable packaging. Several packaging solutions such as pouches, bags, bottles, etc. with better ability to withstand unwanted atmospheric conditions such as rain, sunlight, etc. and helps in increasing the shelf life of pesticides. Containers, pouches, bags, etc. which are used for packaging of pesticides also provides protection from climatic, mechanical and biological factors. Agrochemicals are critical to the agricultural sector, as they facilitate growth of the sector while preventing/reducing the impact of disasters. Therefore, the need for packaging for agricultural products is expected to remain as critical during the forecast period as it is now.
Get Discount On this Report at:
Companies Mentioned are:
Bemis Company, Inc, Sonoco Products Company, Mondi Group, LC Packaging International BV, Packaging Corporation of America, H.B. Fuller Company, Atlantic Packaging, NNZ Group, Parakh Agro Industries Ltd, International Paper Company, DS Smith Plc, Smurfit Kappa Group Plc, KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp, Silgan Holdings, Inc., Tetra Pak International S.A, Greif, Inc, Time Technoplast Ltd, Berry Global, Inc, Proampac LLC, Klckner Pentaplast Group
Further, the market is segmented based on the applications, types and Geography area such as
Agriculture Packaging Market, by Types:
- Bags / Bins
- Silo bags
- Bulk Containers
Agriculture Packaging Market, by Applications:
- Seeds & Pesticides
- Food grains
- Vegetable & Fruits
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), and market share and growth rate of Agriculture Packaging Market from 2014 to 2018 (historical) 2019 to 2025 (forecasted), covering:
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Other)
This independent 118 pages report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With over 150 tables and figures examining the Agriculture Packaging Market, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecast as well as analysis to 2025.
Get exclusive sample of this report:
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Agriculture Packaging market status and future forecast Involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Agriculture Packaging manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To segment the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Agriculture Packaging:
History Year: 2014-2018
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Explore complete report:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687