Virtual colonoscopy (VC, also called CT Colonography or CT Pneumocolon) is a medical imaging procedure which uses x-rays and computers to produce two- and three-dimensional images of the colon (large intestine) from the lowest part, the rectum, all the way to the lower end of the small intestine and display them on a screen.
Get Discount On this Report at:
Companies Mentioned are:
Boston Scientific, Fujifilm Holdings, HOYA Group, KARL STORZ, OLYMPUS, ANA-MED, Avantis Medical Systems, Endomed Systems, Getinge Group, GI-View, HUGER Medical Instrument, InMotion Medical
Further, the market is segmented based on the applications, types and Geography area such as
Virtual Colonoscopy Market, by Types:
- CT Scanners Colonoscopy
- MRI Scanners Colonoscopy
Virtual Colonoscopy Market, by Applications:
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), and market share and growth rate of Virtual Colonoscopy Market from 2014 to 2018 (historical) 2019 to 2025 (forecasted), covering:
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Other)
This independent 110 pages report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With over 150 tables and figures examining the Virtual Colonoscopy Market, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecast as well as analysis to 2025.
Get exclusive sample of this report:
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Virtual Colonoscopy market status and future forecast Involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Virtual Colonoscopy manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To segment the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Virtual Colonoscopy:
History Year: 2014-2018
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Explore complete report:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687