Men's Golf: Tuesday, March 31the men's golf team sank a solid victory at the Larry Nelson Collegiate Invitational hosted by Kennesaw State University. The Hatters finished 18 over par for 54 holes, four strokes in front of Murray State and 29th nationally ranked ETSU. Senior Tommy Parker tied for the individual title with ETSU's Seamus Power, the nation's 38th-ranked golfer by GolfWeek.com.
Baseball: Friday, Apr 03 and Saturday, April 04 the baseball team logged three wins against USC Upstate (12 – 9, 12 – 4, and 18 – 9), bringing their record to 13-17, 6-6 in the A-Sun.
Women's Tennis: The women's tennis team improved their record to13-5, 8-1 in the A-Sun, stealing the #1 seed in the conference. Their past week's victories include a 6-1 win against Mercer, a 4-0 win against Kennesaw State, a 4-3 win against East Tennessee State, and a 5-2 win against USC Upstate.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Stetson Reporter News Articles
Recent Stetson Reporter News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR STETSON REPORTER
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST STETSON REPORTER NEWS
RECENT STETSON REPORTER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Do More With Less
- New Treatment for Undiagnosed Sports Injuries -- From...
- Beat the Crowds: Visit Europe During the Shoulder Seasons
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Entries Now Open for 7th Annual College Sports Media Awards
- Rescue your Spring Break with new app dubbed the "Uber of Roadside Assistance"
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending